1/25 Isabella Grove,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4039644
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'Isabella' 1874 - A grand mansion garden apartment
Magnificent fully furnished garden apartment that bursts into bloom with the seasons provides stunning frontage and the most captivating setting for this glorious ground-floor mansion apartment. A remarkably rare opportunity at an esteemed St James Park Estate address, 'Isabella' (1874) is a superbly-converted Victorian where this beautifully-renovated boutique apartment evokes all of the grandeur and romanticism of the era.
* 6 month lease to start with ongoing negotiation
* Designed for an unrivalled low-maintenance lifestyle experience
* Dual entrance from a classically arched foyer and relaxing garden veranda
* Marvellous living room warmed by a wonderful gas fireplace
* Exquisite outlook over the leafy courtyard to the landmark tower of 'Hawthorn House'
* Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and a European-style laundry
* Central bathroom
* Two bright bedrooms with built in robes
* Gas fireplace, panel wall heating and split system cooling
* Spacious under-house storage
* Secure car space via remote-control gate.
Located in a prestigious Yarra River-side pocket near the excellent shopping and restaurants of Hawthorn and Richmond, city-bound trams, train station and Melbourne's sports and entertainment precinct.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/25 Isabella Grove, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and air-conditioning.