1/25 Hepburn Avenue,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2022
Rent ID: 4722530
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY 2.00-2.15PM
This well proportioned two bedroom unit has just been recently updated with freshly painted walls. Situated on the top floor of a well-maintained security block, this property boasts bright and airy interiors with leafy outlooks.
- Combined lounge/dining room with adjoining private balcony
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Generous sized bedrooms main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & adjoining balcony
- External private laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Air conditioning in lounge/dining
Located on a quiet street in an ultra convenient location close to Gladesville shopping village, public transport to the City, Macquarie, Top Ryde & more.
Available date: 04/02/20
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/25 Hepburn Avenue, Gladesville today!