1/25 Flemington Street,
Banora Point, NSW 2486
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 1363245
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Three Bedroom Duplex With Pool
Situated in an ultra-convenient position this North facing spacious and immaculate duplex in Flametree Estate is more like a house! It is spotlessly maintained throughout with manicured gardens, separate study and in-ground pool. This property is just a short flat walk to Banora Central shopping centre.
Pets considered upon application.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe
- Generous kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Large open plan living area
- Separate study/utility room
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- In-ground pool
- Rent included pool servicing less chemicals
- 1.5kw solar power system
- Garden shed
- Double auto garage
- Supplied with a new fridge for use inside or garage and outdoor table and chairs
Banora Point is located only 10 mins from Coolangatta, Kingscliff and its world renowned beaches and fantastic eateries. This is the perfect family location with plenty of primary and secondary schools to choose from. Banora Point is a suburb designed around a beautiful golf course and the Twin Towns Sports Club.
All amenities are at your doorstep, including the choice of 3 shopping centres, sporting facilities and of course the ease of frequent public transport.
Enquire online today or call the office on 0755362200.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banora Point
Lifestyle in Banora Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. 1/25 Flemington Street, Banora Point is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how