1/23 Wellington Street,
Bondi, NSW 2026
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611747
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Bright Apartment With Lock Up Garage - Bondi
*Century 21 Armstrong-Smith – Bondi Junction are proud to present this bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment with a large balcony, a lock-up garage, and directly across the road from Dickson Reserve.
* Two Double Bedrooms With Built-In Wardrobes
* Large Living/Dining Room
* Modern Kitchen
* Large Laundry
* Modern Bathroom With Bath
* Small Security Block Of Just 9 Apartments
Footsteps To Transport, Bondi Road Shops And Close To Bondi Junction And Bondi Beach.
Do Not Miss This Wonderful Opportunity!
*The NSW Government's updated COVID-19 safety plan states open homes are permitted with no more than one person per four square metres indoors and one person per two square metres outdoors.
Face masks must be worn in indoor areas and people must check in using the e-sales app.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi
Lifestyle in Bondi
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/23 Wellington Street, Bondi. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.