1/22 Selwood Street,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2975502
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright one bedroom apartment in quiet cul-de-sac
This perfectly situated 1 bedroom apartment is located at the top of a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac only a moments' walk from the Burke Road tram and provides easy access to Camberwell Junction.
- A central entrance hall
- Large lounge room with gas heating
- Beautiful private front garden direct from lounge room
- Separate eat-in kitchen with gas stove
- Spacious bathroom
- Generous sized bedroom with built in robes
- Communal laundry facilities
- 1 of only 8 in the block and on the ground floor
- Newly polished parquetry floors
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/22 Selwood Street, Hawthorn East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how