1/22 Milson Road,
Cremorne Point, NSW 2090
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061891
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** UNDER APPLICATION **
World-class picturesque views of Sydney Harbour
A generously proportioned apartment this charming top floor home is located in a well maintained, harbour front block.
The large eat-in kitchen captures the morning sun. It has gas cooking, stone bench tops and both a dishwasher and fridge provided. As well, there is a front loader washing machine for your use. The apartment also enjoys gas hot water, which never runs out!
The high ceilings and leadlight windows give this apartment a unique distinction. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
There is one fully tiled bathroom with double basins and a separate spa bath and shower.
Other features include;
- Large dining/living room with glorious main harbour views to the Royal Botanical Gardens, Opera House, city, and Harbour Bridge. This room captures the afternoon sun.
- Gas point located in the living room for your gas heater
- Located at your door step is Maccallum Pool which is located on the western side of Cremorne Point. A unique 33m harbourside pool with heritage character and superb views
- The Cremorne Point foreshore walk provides direct access to the Cremorne Point ferry (5 minute walk)
- Close to buses for transport to Cremorne Junction and Neutral Bay shops
- This is a unique home and one that needs to be seen, to be truly appreciated
- Use of shared/common storage area available, below the building
- Cats considered upon application and subject to reference checking and owner/strata approval. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
- Ample and handy street parking
- Small block of only 5 apartments
- Common patio area on the ground level harbour side of the building
- Close to Cremorne Point playground facilities
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Ringside position for NYE and frequent fireworks displays, passing ships, harbour events, sailing boats and more
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne Point
Lifestyle in Cremorne Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cremorne Point with plenty of room to move. 1/22 Milson Road will be perfect for the growing family.