1/22 Heatherbrae Avenue West -,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4452658
Long-term lease of 5+ years available.
Short-term lease also available.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ringwood 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, 2 car spaces
Located close to the heart of Ringwood, Eastlink and 800m walk to Heatherdale station, bus, Centro Ringwood shops, Antonio Park Primary and bike/walking tracks. This newly renovated three-bedroom home features a modern interior with a large lounge/dining room with space for entertaining both inside and out on the covered deck.
- Kitchen stone bench tops
- New appliances including induction cook top and dishwasher.
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Central bathroom separate shower, stand-alone bath, toilet
- Gas ducted heating
- Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- External window awnings (with internal controls)
- Great storage with an external lock-up storage room and remote-controlled carport
- Ample off-street parking in a quiet area.
- Pets will be considered.
Looking for a long-term tenant to enjoy this home. Applicants will need a credit check in addition to completing the application form.
2 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/22 Heatherbrae Avenue West -, Ringwood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.