1/22 Bosisto Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,781 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th May 2022
Rent ID: 4865277
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNIQUE AND INDUSTRIAL CHIC, PERFECTLY POSITIONED ON RICHMOND HILL!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Set in the heart of Richmond and an iconic industrial landmark this amazing, ground floor warehouse conversion delivers space, quality & unmatched city-edge practicality. With high ceilings, iconic exposed steel beams, old pipework, steel framed windows, matt black finishes, and beautifully polished timber floors this apartment has that highly sought after, real warehouse character and feel!
- 2 generous bedrooms with panel heaters, master with wall of built-in robes and wonderful natural light
- Ultra modern, tiled kitchen with matt black fittings, stone benchtop and an island bench, Blanco appliances, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Open plan entry and dining area with plenty of room for a home office
- Spacious and inviting, North facing living room with floor to ceiling windows
- Stylish modern bathroom, fully tiled with large walk-in shower, dual vanity and toilet
- Split system heating and cooling
- Separate full laundry with ample storage
- Direct access to your secure undercover parking, plus security entrance
Leave the car at home with Bridge Road on your doorstep offering restaurants, nightlife, cafes, shopping and in walking distance to Epworth Hospital, the MCG, and other sporting venues, just a short tram ride to Melbourne CBD and with plenty of transport options all close at hand.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/22 Bosisto Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.