1/22 Ann Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3817989
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - A one of a kind home - Fully Furnished
UNDER APPLICATION !!
Nestled on a quiet residential street in one of Sydney's most happening suburbs, this stylishly designed apartment occupies the entire ground floor of a classic Victorian Terrace. With thoughtful contemporary design features throughout, this one of a kind apartment is a must see.
The skylight in the photos is a specially designed light-box using LED lights with the correct colour temperature to mimic daylight.
* Separate and secure entrance
* Generous open plan layout which flows over the entire ground floor
* Fully equipped galley style kitchen with European style washer under bench
* Dishwasher, fridge and microwave included
* Separate shower with rain shower head
* Designated study/office area
* Fantastic custom cabinetry design throughout
* Air conditioning centrally installed for great airflow
* Timber floors throughout
* Micro rear outdoor space
* Moments to all transport options including Central Station
* Boutique shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants within walking distance
Flexible lease term
Surry Hills is famous for its thriving creative scene, high-density population and small-business community. A vibrant suburb on the edge of the city, Surry Hills is where head-turning fashion, gritty graffiti and street art are the norm. (Source - sitchu.com.au)
To book an inspection of this property, simply make an enquiry through the Email Agent button. You will be instantly informed of any new open home times, changes or cancellations.
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/22 Ann Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how