1/21 Sutherland Street,
Hadfield, VIC 3046
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3311482
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STREET FACING 4 BEDDER
LEASE TERM: 12 months
This immaculate near new four (4) bedroom, street facing Townhouse residence ticks all the boxes as it offers a high standard in finish and quality fittings throughout. From its ideal design to the faultless execution of workmanship comes this truly amazing family home. Perfectly positioned in a sought-after location with local schools, shops and public transport all within a short stroll.
- Brick Townhouse, built in 2017 approx.
- 4-Bedroom family home, w/ Land size of 253m2 approx.
- Building size of 20s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Kitchen with freestanding 900mm S/S cooktop/oven, S/S dishwasher, stone benchtops, large breakfast bench with waterfall edging & pendant lighting, finish with floating timber flooring
- Sizeable open plan meals & living zones with floating timber flooring
- 4-Bedrooms with robes & carpeted flooring, master with ensuite at ground level
- 2-Bathrooms with shower, bathtub to main, single & double vanities, stone benchtops, combined toilet & tiled flooring
- Powder room at ground level with single vanity. Separate laundry with single trough.
- Ample storage spaces throughout the home
- Security alarm system, high ceilings, LED lighting, day & night blinds
- Street facing home with rear private courtyard. Established gardens, gardens beds & lawn
- Single remote garage with internal & rear access
- Reverse split system heating & cooling in all main areas plus ceiling fans
- Walk to East & West St shopping strips, Gowrie & Merlynston Train station and bus hub
- Surrounded by parks, reserves & local schools
- And only 12.5km from the CBD with easy City Link and Ring Road and airport access
- 4-Bedroom family home - Ideal!
- So much storage spaces throughout the home
- Street facing is always a bonus
- Low maintenance and easy to care for A MUST!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hadfield
Lifestyle in Hadfield
Want to live in Hadfield? 1/21 Sutherland Street, Hadfield could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.