1/21 Shenstone Road,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2831088
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As New Modern Two Bedroom Granny Flat with Floorboard and Air Conditioning
Minutes walking to transport and shops, this brand new granny offers a low-cost solution for a quality accommodation.
- LED lighting and laminate floorboard throughout.
- Two good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobe and quality Venetian blinds.
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliance includes electric cook top, oven and dishwasher.
- Flyscreen window/doors throughout
- Modern bathroom with window combined and separate laundry
Off street parking and minutes walking to Riverwood plaza, town centre and station.
- Patio with ceiling light is a bonus.
- Footpath leading to the granny flat.
- Lawn between the house at the front and the granny flat maintained by the landlord.
- $5 more for rent for more than one tenant on the lease.
- Cats or rabbits are allowed. Dogs are not allowed.
- One vehicle can be parked on the driveway in front of the garage of the house.
Step 1. View the VIDEO on this advertisement/one of the webpages below for a video inspection.
Step 2. Call or text the listing agent with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.realestate.com.au through 1form (if applicable)
If not advertised on www.realestate.com.au, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to ANDREW.WU@RAYWHITE.COM or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address:
most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Kind reminder: one set of application for each adult on the lease. For example, two tenants on the lease, two sets of application in one joined application.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/21 Shenstone Road, Riverwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.