1/21 Honiton Street,
Torquay, QLD 4655
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2020
Rent ID: 4071293
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Everything
This 2 bedroom duplex sits in the heart of Hervey Bay. Stones throw from beaches, restaurants and cafes, shops and schools.
Air -conditioned living area and single lock up garage.
Inspection prior to application is a must,
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/21 Honiton Street, Torquay, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Torquay.