1/21 Hazlewood Street,
Highgate Hill, QLD 4101
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538141
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quiet, 3 level townhouse
You will not want to miss out on this 3 level townhouse in a quiet cul-de-sac in Highgate Hill. At the street level you can enter the property through a fenced courtyard area, this will lead you to all of the 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious laundry area. On the lower level is the massive remote garage with heaps of storage space. The top level is the best area, open plan living, with timber stairs, polished timber floors and having the kitchen and lounge opening up onto the private balcony area.
The property has many great features:
- Air conditioned throughout to keep you cool now we are heating up
- High ceilings & freshly painted
- Covered balcony with great leafy outlook
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliance & plenty of storage
- A nice view from the kitchen window when stuck doing the dishes (or use the dishwasher)
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- All bedrooms with a/c and built-in wardrobe
- Bath in the main bathroom
- Dryer included in the laundry
The property is located in a great location, close to bus and train, the Green Bridge to Univeristy of QLD, a quick bike ride to the PA/Mater Hospitals and City, and located within the Brisbane State High Catchment.
Contact Metrocity Realty today to arrange your inspection or book an inspection online now.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate Hill
Lifestyle in Highgate Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/21 Hazlewood Street, Highgate Hill, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Highgate Hill.