1/21 Central Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149627
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This great townhouse is positioned only minutes to the sparkling Broadwater and all amenities you may need! You dont want to miss this!
This great townhouse is positioned only minutes to the sparkling Broadwater and all amenities you may need! You don't want to miss this!
- Tiled open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- Additional 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Internal access to single car garage
- Separate laundry
- Guest toilet downstairs
Walking distance to public transport, waterfront dining, parks, playgrounds and plenty more. Only minutes' drive to South port CBD.
The approved applicant will be responsible for full water consumption. INSPECT NOW!!
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 50 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 2 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current COVID-19 regulations please opt to send an email over making a phone call as our offices have reduced trading hours.
INSPECTIONS - REA App may not show available times to book and view inspection times go to www.realestate.com.au OR www.hillsea.rentals**
Disclaimer:*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hillsea will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 1/21 Central Street, Labrador is unfurnished and available to rent.