1/21 Bernard Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd April 2020
Rent ID: 3824199
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL LOCATION|NEAT & COSY|SECURE
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT
* Close to Southland Shopping Centre and public transport this unit is conveniently located, ideal for anyone looking to leave the car at home.
* 2 bedrooms with BIR's.
* Separate bathroom and toilet.
* Separate lounge and dining.
* Ducted heating.
* Single lock up garage.
* Secure front and back private courtyards.
***Book an Inspection***
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property where possible.
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/21 Bernard Street, Cheltenham before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how