1/20 Regent Place,
Kensington, SA 5068
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4240621
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned adjacent a manicured park, this stylish townhouse offers low maintenance living in an ideal position, just moments from The Parade and Pembroke.
Recently renovated throughout, upon entry you are greeted by the light filled open plan living and dining area which flows through to the contemporary white 2-pac kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and plenty of cupboard and preparation space.
A second W/C is located downstairs, perfect for when entertaining guests. The two bedrooms are located upstairs, both include built-in robe and have individual split system air conditioners to each room for climate control. The bathroom is conveniently located upstairs adjacent the bedrooms, and features a modern finish complete with a bath, overhead shower, and a round mirror.
Enjoy the peace and quiet in your spacious private courtyard which requires little maintenance. Undercover carport for one car and a manicured front garden.
- Split system air conditioners to living area, and upstairs bedrooms
- Two-way upstairs bathroom
- Second W/C downstairs
- Renovated laundry
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Private rear courtyard
- Undercover parking for 1 car off street
- Under stair storage
Close to public transport, schools, The Parade and Kensington Road. Just a short stroll from an array of trendy cafes and restaurants as well as the Kensington Hotel, Robin Hood, and the Bath.
Tenants responsible for all water usage & supply charges.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Kensington is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/20 Regent Place, Kensington.