1/20 Farnham Road,
Bayswater, VIC 3153
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3769461
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$410/week 3 Bedroom Family Home Great Location, Renovated to Enjoy!
Nestled in a quiet street with own frontage, own driveway and greeted by an arresting bullnose verandah and French windows that overlook the front deck and gardens, this fabulous home will ensure a private, secure and easy lifestyle!
• Spacious formal lounge with open fire place flowing effortlessly through to a separate dining room which opens out to a huge, covered entertaining area - a brilliant floor plan for those who love to entertain
• Three robed bedrooms including the master bedroom benefits from the preferred northerly orientation and polished floorboards
• The additional bedrooms are robed, generously-sized and located at the rear of the home, sharing a retreat area ideal for a study nook and convenient access to a shared second toilet
• Modern kitchen features a gas oven and dishwasher, extensive bench top and plenty of storage space
• The contemporary bathroom entails a separate bath, large shower and toilet
• Lovers of old-world charm will enjoy the character details such as; dado wall panelling, sash windows and high ceilings
• Gas wall heater, Roman blinds, quality carpet, water tank, shed, tandem double carport, extra parking and a spacious front yard graced by beautiful trees, tucked away behind a picket fence
Superbly and conveniently situated in a quiet location and within walking distance to Bayswater Mountain High Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants, couple minutes to Bayswater buses and train station, parkland, library and local schools, such as Bayswater Primary School, Wantirna Mall, Westfield Knox City, EastLink, this fantastic family home is sure to impress! An absolute MUST inspection!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document.Prospect tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/20 Farnham Road, Bayswater before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how