1/20 Bulloo Crescent,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th August 2021
Rent ID: 4501509
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Dual Living Home in the Ever Popular Brassall Suburb!
If you are wanting to live in the popular suburb of Brassall which offers a local Primary and High School, the Brassall Shopping Centre, Doctors and Dentist Surgeries and lovely parks, then you cannot look past this beautiful home.
Key Features of the Property Include;
* Open plan living with a bright and fresh feel and has a split system air conditioner
* Gourmet galley style kitchen with a breakfast bench and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* There is a separate area for your dining room which also has a storage cupboard
* The living area leads out to the covered alfresco dining area which will capture the afternoon breeze
* Master bedroom is located at the back of the home and has a split system air con, built in robes and its own ensuite
* There are 2 more bedrooms both comprising of mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans
* The second bathroom is centrally located and has a separate shower and bath
* To complete this home, there is a remote lock up garage and a large fully fenced yard with side access.
To book an inspection, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/20 Bulloo Crescent, Brassall is unfurnished and available to rent.