1/2 Whinnerah Avenue,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
$300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3449804
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
7 Guests ~ 5 Adults & 2 Children | 3 Bedrooms | 4 Beds | 1.5 Bathrooms |
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 1x Single Bed & 1x Bunk Bed
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?force_site_id=137
Icaria (Greece), Okinawa (Japan), Ogliastra (Italy) & 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue (Aldinga Beach). What do these places all have in common? They are all known as 'Blue Zones'.
Blue Zones are home to some of the world's oldest people, and their longevity is a result of their positive surroundings and lifestyle.
Whilst 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue isn't on Buettner's official list of Blue Zones, it isn't hard to see you'll find much delight in your stay here.
Just an hour's drive from Adelaide, in picturesque Aldinga Beach, you'll find the ideal place to rest. Accommodating up to 7 guests in true comfort, this home serves to unite your gathering and invites you to spend quality time together. You'll feel spoilt for choice with no shortage of entertainment options. Choose from countless DVDs, an entire bookshelf of good reads, a collection of classic boardgames, a sound system or the ever faithful WIFI.
There is plenty of space around the dining table for the whole family to enjoy a good breaky before a big day of adventuring, or to play a game of cards after dinner. And the plush leather sofas offer the perfect seat to sink into whilst enjoying a movie or book.
When the sun is shining, the outdoor area is the place to be! The gabled verandah covers the outdoor dining table and BBQ and features easy to use zip screens allow you to let in or block out as much as your desire. Even when the weather is not the best, this colourful area is sure to offer you privacy and make you feel carefree.
Whilst this home is the perfect place to rejuvenate, there is no shortage of activities and places to explore should you wish to venture out.
- With the turquoise waters and golden sands of the Aldinga & Silver Sands Beaches a short 2-minute drive away.
- Spot a Kangaroo or Koala whilst on one of the Aldinga Scrub Walking trails, a short 5-minute drive away.
- Fine dine at the famous Star of Greece Restaurant in Port Willunga, a short 10-minute drive away.
- The convenient Aldinga Shopping Centre has all the essential products and services and is a short 2-minute drive away.
| Layout |
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Large Walk-In Dressing Room, Writing Desk, Ceiling Fan & Bathroom Access
- Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed & Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 with 1x Single Bed, 1x Bunk Bed & Ceiling Fan
- 2 Way Bathroom with full sized Bath, Shower, Toilet & Vanity
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area with Split System. Plenty of DVDs, Books, Board Games as well as a Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Separate Toilet
- Easy Access to the Garden with Outdoor Dining, BBQ & Gabled Verandah with Zip Screens
Additional Information: This homes features Electric Roller Shutters on most windows to assist in temperature control, and all remaining windows have security grilles so you can enjoy peace, quiet & security.
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?place_booking
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Aldinga Beach comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how