1/2 Weeks Place,
Narellan Vale, NSW 2567
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4172400
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WATCH THIS SPACE!! Available mid December!!
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom single storey duplex nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac features;
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to the master bedroom and living room
- Bathroom access from the master bedroom
- Separate living room
- Dining room
- Family room with split system air conditioner
- Undercover pergola entertainment area
- Garden shed in the fully fenced rear yard
- Single lock up garage.
This property will be freshly painted with new carpeting throughout bedrooms and lounge areas.
Close to schools, shops and transport.
**COVID-19 restrictions in place **
**Please send completed applications prior to viewing the property - application forms can be downloaded via our website.
**Private Inspections only -- as above, completed applications will be taken through property as priority**
**When attending/viewing properties, please ensure you do adhere to social distancing and wear gloves for the health and safety of yourself, our staff and our community**
Please contact our office to organise an inspection. Private Inspections only.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect, We are not accepting applications over the counter at this time.
Please call our office 1 hour prior to open house times in case of cancellations.
(02) 4655 2011
- All pets will be considered upon submitting your application unless stated otherwise
- Download 'Domain Home pass' for easy registration and open home times!
- Our Office does not except 1 Form applications although "click" link for access to our Tenancy Rental Application form - https://www.combinedre.com.au/leasing/tenancy-application
-We also wish to disclose - the landlord gives no warranty in respect to the provisions or adequacy of electronic communication services at the premises (internet, television-analogue, digital or cable or telephone).
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narellan Vale
Lifestyle in Narellan Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/2 Weeks Place, Narellan Vale before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.