$580 - $625 per week
1/2 South Terrace,
Kensington Gardens, SA 5068
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418393
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Gem
This two-bedroom maisonette home has been renovated to the highest quality. Picturesque location overlooking park, enjoy mornings spent on the front deck taking in the park views.
Partly furnished (or unfurnished available upon request), walk into the open plan living and dining area, bay window and dining table positioned to take full advantage of garden views and beyond. Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, Smeg appliances including gas cook top, ample storage and bench space and stainless-steel double door fridge.
Master bedroom is complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, and large picture window with block-out blinds. Bedroom two is versatile in its layout, use as a traditional second bedroom, or make full use of this space and combine bedroom two with its own private second living room or home office.
Stylish bathroom with frameless shower, vanity with stone bench tops, plenty of storage space and plantation shutters. W/C adjacent bathroom, with plantation shutters and stylish wallpaper.
The laundry is one you will be happy to spend time in, with built-in cupboards, Bosch washing machine & dryer and direct access through to the secure garage.
Private courtyard with low maintenance garden and umbrella shade.
Features you will love:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure garage with automatic panel lift door
- Solar system
- Smeg oven, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Fisher & Paykel double door fridge
- Plenty of storage with custom built-in cupboards
- Downlights throughout
- Ceiling fan to master bedroom
- Private courtyard
- Block out blinds to master bedroom
- Wall to wall built-in robes to bedroom two
- Home office
- Bosch washing machine & dryer
- Stylish bathroom and W/C
- Front deck overlooking garden and park
- Open plan living
Enjoy all that living in the East has to offer, under a 10-minute drive to the Parade with its boutique shopping, cafes and eateries, 15 minutes' drive to the CBD, a short walk to local shops & public transport close by.
Tenants responsible for all water usage and supply charges.
Furnished: partly furnished and unfurnished options available.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington Gardens
Lifestyle in Kensington Gardens
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kensington Gardens comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1/2 South Terrace, Kensington Gardens today!