1/2 Regent Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4571066
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just Like a House! Spacious Art Deco Apartment In Exceptional Location - PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
Spacious, light filled and airy with a lovely aspect aptly describes this two bedroom Art Deco apartment plus a sunroom located in the heart of Summer Hill and within walking distance to the village and station.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Polished timber floor boards
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robe in main bedroom
- Spacious separate living room leading to enclosed sunroom
- Updated kitchen with upright gas stove
- Period bathroom with bathtub
- External laundry with facility for own washing machine (laundry is shared with one other tenant only)
- Picturesque well maintained shared garden with (one other tenant only)
- Features include: high ceilings, picture rails, fan/light in main bedroom and
lounge room and gas bayonet in lounge room
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners' expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Summer Hill includes study. Apply to rent 1/2 Regent Street, Summer Hill today!