1/2 North Street,
Stockton, NSW 2295
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4325427
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Utilities Included - Spacious 2 bedroom unit
Nestled behind greenery, this upstairs 2 bedroom unit offers open plan kitchen, dining & loungeroom with impressive 15 ft Cathedral ceilings. Equipped with 4-burner gas cooking & oven & dishwasher. 2 bedrooms are both large in size, with the main bedroom offering built-in wardrobes.
- Main bedroom with built-in-wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with frameless glass shower
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher
- Enclosed balcony, makes an ideal study area
- Utilities included in rent; gas, water usage & electricity
**Lawn maintenance included in rent**
**12 month lease preferred**
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online via realestate.com (Ignite). Successful applicants will be invited to view the property. All open houses have been cancelled until the COVID-19 lockdown is lifted. Virtual inspections are available online for some properties.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COVID-19 *We have strict rules in place for our open homes please read below before attending* At open houses please: -Register before attending via book inspection button or email : firstname.lastname@example.org -Supply your name and phone number at the open house -Wait to be instructed by the attending agent to enter -Use hand sanitiser -Exit via a back door -Maintain 1.5m social distance from the agent and any attendees -Only one person per household can attend -Do not touch anything when in the house Please - -Do not attend if you are unwell; -Do not attend if you have come in contact with a known COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stockton
Lifestyle in Stockton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/2 North Street, Stockton before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.