1/2 Kensington Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4542537
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impressively Spacious and Modern Apartment
Featuring a spacious open plan living and dining area leading out onto an entertainers balcony, consisting of 2 bedrooms with built-ins in both, ensuite in main bedroom.
Situated just moments walk to Kogarah's shopping village, train station, St George hospital and St George Tafe and schools.
Other features include:
- Sleek Kitchen with ceaser stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Internal laundry
- Split system air-conditioning, security intercom
- Entertainers balcony
- Lift access
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/2 Kensington Street, Kogarah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.