1/2 Dilkara Court,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3334277
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PROPERTY UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS - BARRY PLANT FRANSKSTON 9781 3100
QUIET COURT LIVING | HEATING & COOLING
Welcome to No. 1/2 Dilkara Court, Frankston where exceptional living and entertaining credentials define this magnificently renovated family home.
Light, bright and airy throughout, this home ticks all the boxes!
- Light filled living room with polished floorboards
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Two spacious remaining bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Versatile fourth bedroom/or second living area
- Sparkling family bathroom with separate bath
- Air conditioning
- Ducted heating
- NBN connected
- Carport parking
- Under covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Low maintenance paved courtyard
- Only two on the block!
Best of all, only moments from Bayside Shopping Centre, Karingal Hub, Frankston Hospital, Centenary Park Golf Course, Peninsula Kingswood Country Gold Club, Eastlink and Peninsula Link Freeways. Highly sought-after schools such as Karingal Primary School, St Johns Primary School, Frankston East Primary School, John Paul College and McClelland Secondary College.
EXCLUSIVELY OFFERED FOR RENT BY BARRY PLANT FRANKSTON
Make an appointment to inspect the property! Simply click on the grey 'request an inspection' button to book in. Enter your full name/contact details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You must enter your full name, mobile and email address to book an inspection time.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information, Barry Plant Frankston has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate. Please note that inspection times are subject to change without notice, we suggest you check the online marketing/listing on the day. 12 MONTH LEASE TERM OFFERED, unless otherwise specified. For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allocated inspection start time, to avoid disappointment. *PHOTO ID must be provided
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Frankston includes air-conditioning and study. Apply to rent 1/2 Dilkara Court, Frankston today!