1/2 Denmark Hill Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4618504
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art Deco Apartment
This two (2) bedroom art deco apartment has all the modern features. The apartments has floor boards, bright kitchen with gas cooking and combined front loader washer/dryer. There is also a communal outdoor area and set with in walking distance to Camberwell Shops and transport.
Please register your interest today online.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hawthorn East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/2 Denmark Hill Road, Hawthorn East.