1/2 Bourke Street,
Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th September 2020
Rent ID: 2461791
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oversized 2 bedroom + Sunroom apartment
Gracious proportions, character-filled interiors and direct access to a leafy garden combine in this ground floor Art Deco style duplex to present an ideal home for the couple or young family. Located in a prime lifestyle hub between Westfield's retail precinct and Queens Park, the house-like apartment offers the best of parkside living and urban convenience with easy access to the city and close proximity to the east's best beaches. Walk to Bondi Junction station, Bronte Road cafes and Centennial Park.
- Two large bedrooms both with built-ins
- Living room with french doors opening into the sunroom
- Large eat-in gas kitchen with timber floors and garden access
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and original fretwork
- Private laundry room, no common walls, stroll to city transport
- Brand new carpet throughout
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER
10:40AM - 11:00AM
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
For further details please contact Nick Tesoriero on 0430 993 111
LJ Hooker Bondi Beach
74 Hall Street
Bondi Beach NSW 2026
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi Junction
Lifestyle in Bondi Junction
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/2 Bourke Street, Bondi Junction. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.