1/2 Argyle Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4845618
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE GARAGE
Perfectly designed with light and space in mind, this beautiful space delivers luxury to the everyday.
Offering three large sized bedrooms, all with build in robes and split system units in each. A master bedroom with ensuite and a well-appointed kitchen connecting to a spacious lounge which opens onto the balcony area.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stone Benchtops
- Double Garage
- Built in Robes
- X4 Split system units throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms
- X2 Balcony areas x1 connecting to the two upstairs bedrooms
- Skylight in bathroom
- Modern Finishes
Situated in the heart of Glenroy, including private and public schools, public transport, Pascoe Vale Road and Wheatsheaf Road shopping strips, and Northern Golf Course, this property is ready to call home.
LOVE REAL ESTATE - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT **REGISTER YOUR INTEREST** Please note that all inspection times are subject to change.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/2 Argyle Street, Glenroy before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.