1-2/3 Elizabeth Bay Crescent,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
$7,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3821722
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Absolute Waterfront Apartment With Intimate Harbour Views
Due to Covid-19 only vacant properties will be shown. Only virtual or private inspections are available. Social distancing rules and protocols will strictly apply. Private inspections can be booked by registering using our software Inspect Real Estate which can be accessed as follows;
- domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
- realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
- raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"
Tranquil views across the boat-filled waters of Rushcutters Bay create a breathtaking backdrop to this absolute waterfront apartment set in a quiet cul-de-sac leading off The Loop, a prestigious enclave on the prized Elizabeth Bay peninsula. A yacht lover's paradise situated right at the water's edge, this unique residence is a seamless combination of two apartments on the ground floor of Murrawan Court, a security building with a jetty for exclusive use of the building's residents.
A spacious sanctuary opening onto a glass framed terrace fronting the bay, the apartment captures uninterrupted water views to the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and Rushcutters Bay Park. Enjoy glorious sunrises and gentle sounds of lapping water in the recently updated interiors including a huge living and dining area (opening onto the terrace), 3 double bedrooms, study or 4th bedroom, 2 white-tiled bathrooms, Bosch gas kitchen, concealed laundry, high ceilings and built-in wardrobes.
With an undercover car space at nearby Brentwood Gardens (located at 90 Elizabeth Bay Road), the apartment presents an idyllic harbourside lifestyle with direct access to a waterfront courtyard, kayak storage area and the jetty. Murrawan Court is a securtiy building of 14 apartments with a lift, rooftop laundry and roof terrace with spectacular 360-degree views. Excellent location with a short stroll to buses, harbourside parks and cosmopolitan Potts Point.
• Waterfront building with private jetty
• Views across boat-filled waters of Elizabeth Bay
• Tranquil and private apartment at water's edge
• 180 sqm (approx.) layout including bayside terrace
• Huge open-plan living and dining opens to terrace
• Kitchen w Bosch s/steel gas stove and dishwasher
• 3 double bedrooms w built-ins, 2 with water views
• Study or 4th bedroom w built-ins; concealed laundry
• High ceilings, wide windows, tiled floors, new carpet
• Direct access to kayak storage, courtyard and jetty
• Rooftop terrace with spectacular 360-degree views
• Undercover car space in nearby building
• Stroll to buses, local shops and Macleay Reserve
• Walk to Potts Point shops, cafes and restaurants
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Bay
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1-2/3 Elizabeth Bay Crescent, Elizabeth Bay. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 22 Sir John Young Cresce...