$380 - $400 per week
1/2-3 Birchmore Close,
Plympton, SA 5038
Rent ID: 4350090
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning 3 bedroom ground floor unit with carport!
Enjoy living in this neat and tidy ground floor unit that is sure to impress. Positioned in a well-cared for complex, this corner position has the added advantage of the outlook and use of the delightful garden area at the side and is in a handy location halfway between the city and the beach.
Spacious with 3 bedrooms, currently set up as 2 bedrooms plus study, sparkling bathroom with separate toilet, open plan living and dining area, light and bright kitchen with gas cooker, and stunning plantation shutters across living room and main bedroom. There is a separate laundry and a split system reverse cycle air conditioner to complete the package.
Outside there is a lovely lawn area that can be utilized and even a lemon tree.
Location is the key and you can access all your favourite shopping centres, restaurants and entertainment from this home/
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes in main bedroom
- Sparkling Bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Front and rear access
- Security Shutters on two windows.
- Single undercover car parking
- Short walk to local supermarket, restaurants and HWY Hotel
- 500m to local tram stop
- 15 minute drive to Adelaide CBD and 10 minute drive to Glenelg Beach
- Close to public transport
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Plympton
Lifestyle in Plympton
Picture yourself living at 1/2-3 Birchmore Close, Plympton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.