1, 2, 3/20 Glanville Street,
Ethelton, SA 5015
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3086992
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spoilt For Choice
Viewing by appointment call 0401247753.
We are proud to offer a group of three units, all available and ready for new tenants to call them home. Each unit has two bedrooms, one bathroom and a spacious living area upon entry.
The group is within walking distance of the train station, locally-known school Portside Christian College, and a four minute drive to the cafes and amenities of Semaphore - With the beach as an added bonus!
Features of the property include:
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Portable kitchen island for additional bench space and storage
- Ample natural light flowing through the living area
- Split system air conditioner
- Tidy and well maintained garden
- Carport assigned to each
Please send us an email for additional information, to request an application form and book in an appointment to view the property.
Sorry No Pets.
Harcourts Lifestyle Rentals - ph: 8321 0800 - What's Your Lifestyle?
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ethelton
Lifestyle in Ethelton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ethelton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1, 2, 3/20 Glanville Street, Ethelton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how