1/19 Windsor Road,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th October 2021
Rent ID: 4584399
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Townhome like no other - Fabulous outdoor living area with spectacular outlook and views!
This sensational residence in a leafy setting offers the best of both worlds - plenty of space for the whole family and a low maintenance and very private lifestyle only minutes from the CBD.
Set over two levels the property offers -
- Galley style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living areas with tiled flooring, air conditioning and security screens
- Additional study room or sleepout, internal laundry and a third toilet
- Oversized master bedroom with built-in robes, stylish renovated ensuite and study nook or parents retreat area
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning and 3rd bedroom with built-in robes
- Renovated family bathroom
- The most enchanting and fenced outdoor area with covered entertaining patio, established tropical gardens and spectacular views - a great place to enjoy Spring Sunsets!
- Solar hot water and water tank
- Secure basement parking for one car, an abundance of storage space plus an additional visitors space which may be used if you have a second car
In the heart of Red Hill, this freestanding fully fenced townhome encircled by a substantial garden is private and spacious. Secluded and set back from the street it is just a two-minute walk to shops and public transport.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high inquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 1/19 Windsor Road, Red Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.