1/18 Turner Street,
Highgate, WA 6003
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4104647
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
It is a pleasure to present this stunning near-new property.
As part of an exclusive 3 apartment complex, this architecturally designed home takes up the ground floor and has both front and rear courtyards.
A great deal of thought has gone into designing a property that doesn't just look good, but functions well as a home and living space. Many of the areas of the home are dual purpose, allowing you to use the property in a number of ways.
Bedrooms One and Two open out into the secluded secure rear courtyard, adding to the feeling of space and light.
Like to entertain? The living area opens up onto the front gated courtyard creating a large entertaining area.
The location can't be faulted, being on a quiet, leafy green street and across the road from a park. It's just a stroll to the Beaufort Street restaurant and cafe strip and an easy bike ride to the CBD or Perth's beautiful Swan River
- Near-new property
- Facing the park
- Separate private entry to front door
- Secure parking with shopper's entry
- Fully air/conditioned
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 opening onto rear courtyard
- Large ensuite bathroom
- Second bathroom with shower & bathtub
- High spec fixtures and fittings
- Washer, dryer & clothesline
- Loads of storage
- Close to Beaufort Street restaurant and cafe strip
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 private courtyards
- 2 WCs
- Single lock up garage
- Secure storeroom
- Pet friendly
This outstanding property will not stick around on the market for long, so for your chance to view.
Please note you must register to view.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate
Lifestyle in Highgate
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/18 Turner Street, Highgate, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Highgate.