1/18 Tingira Crescent,
Kiama, NSW 2533
Rent ID: 4412846
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Uninterrupted Ocean Views
This modern three bedroom unit features a spacious, open plan design lounge kitchen and dining flowing out onto the balcony that showcases the amazing ocean views and the Little Blowhole.
Main bedroom features ensuite and walk in wardrobe, remaining rooms all have built in wardrobes.
SORRY NO PETS
INSPECTIONS WELCOME BY APPOINTMENT Monday to Friday
Contact agent Deb Murphy 4232 2888 firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid any disappointment please register for all inspections in case of cancellation.
REGISTER NOW on our website to receive our VIP ALERTS for all new listings.
*PLEASE NOTE FOR GREATER SYDNEY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
- If you are a prospective tenant travelling from the Greater Sydney area, you are able to attend an inspection conducted by private appointment for ONE person only. You cannot attend open homes!
- However, you must comply with the relevant mask wearing requirements, social distancing guidelines and complete an Application for Private Inspection Form and send to the Agent PRIOR to the inspection. Keep this form on you when travelling to and from the inspection. Our agents will supply this form when you are booking the inspection.
- You should only travel directly to and from the potential new home by the most practicable direct route and not use it as a pretext for additional activities.
- It is not required, only recommended, that you also have a negative Covid test result prior to leaving Greater Sydney for if you are questioned by Police.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kiama
Lifestyle in Kiama
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kiama includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1/18 Tingira Crescent, Kiama today!