1/18 Mortimer Street,
Kurralta Park, SA 5037
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th April 2020
Rent ID: 2045231
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Court yard home with Street frontage
At Adelaide Residential Rentals, we take the health and safety of our staff, clients, tenants and the wider community seriously. Given the need to observe social distancing, we will be conducting inspections by appointment only.
To avoid disappointment and ensure that a thorough leasing process can occur, we are asking that if you are interested in leasing this property, please submit a complete application via 1Form.
Copy and paste this in your browser: 1Form.com
If your application is successful, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Spacious, open plan living area
- Bright, well-appointed kitchen
- Main bedroom, main with en suite and walk-in robes
- ,Bedroom 2 & 3 both have built-ins robes
- Sparkling 2nd bathroom, full size bath, shower alcove, 2nd toilet and separate vanity room
- Separate laundry, including cupboard storage - Auto lock-up garage with direct home access
- Split system air conditioner in master bedroom and living area
- Alarm system
- Low maintenance rear courtyard garden with garden shed
- Conveniently located, close to Adelaide CBD and Glenelg. Walk to shopping centre and transport.
LEASE TERM: 12 months lease
WATER CHARGES: Tenants to pay all water use and water supply charges
PET POLICY: Strictly no pets
AVAILABLE FROM: 9th April 2020
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kurralta Park
Lifestyle in Kurralta Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/18 Mortimer Street, Kurralta Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kurralta Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how