1/18 Kenneth Street,
Tamarama, NSW 2026
$14,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123701
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Almost Brand New, Full floor Luxury Apartment w Garden
Almost Brand new, luxury and modern apartment. Must be seen to be believed!
Includes three double bedrooms and three ensuite bathrooms plus guest powder room and private garaging for two cars.
This flawlessly designed and luxuriously appointed apartment inspires intuitive contemporary living underpinned by cutting edge architectural vision.
- Enjoying 10m ocean frontage on the 26sqm balcony
- Front and back grassed gardens overlooking the ocean, perfect for dinner parties
- Marble finished island kitchen offers Smeg induction cooking
- Built-in wardrobe space in sophisticated king sized bedrooms
- Elegant bathrooms enveloped in floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiling
- Ducted air conditioning, underfloor heating, discreet study
- Brand new state-of-the-art block of three whole floor apts
- Level lift access to two security parking spaces and storage
- Opposite the shoreline and Marks Park, stroll to Tama cafés
- Positioned on the World famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk
Available for viewing as indicated in the inspection planner or call or email to view at your convenience.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamarama
Lifestyle in Tamarama
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, deck, and alarm system. 1/18 Kenneth Street, Tamarama is perfect for the growing family.