1/18 Cottage Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd June 2020
Rent ID: 3817473
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location Location!
THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT AFTER 22/06/2020
What a beauty! This Lovely 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment in the Heart of Mandurah is Perfectly Located!
Walking Distance to Mandurah Train Station, ideal if you are a regular to the use of Public Transport, A short drive to surrounding Shopping Centres such as Mandurah Forum, Restuarants and Cafe's, The Mandurah Foreshore, Bunnings Warehouse and much more!
Features Include but are not limited to;
- Enclosed and Easy Care Apartment
- Air Conditioning (Split System)
- Lounge/ Dining and Kitchen Open Plan Living Area
- 2 Decent sized bedrooms
- Laundry with small outdoor corridor to Washing Line
- Small Storage Unit
- 1 x Car Bay in Enclosed Communal Carport Area
- NBN Ready!
** No Pets **
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isnt currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as its available to view)
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/theagencywa
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 1/18 Cottage Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Mandurah. This unfurnished property includes secure parking, fully fenced, and split system and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how