$370 Per Week pw
1/18 Arundel Court,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4272037
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
READY FOR EASTER !!
Easy living just got easier with this immaculate and stress free 3 bedroom property.
Beautifully presented and easy to maintain, this home is perfect for the busy family or the on-the-go professionals, looking for a no stress and comfortable place to call home.
Set in a quiet and friendly court, with a layout that maximises space, your new home also includes:
- Split system Aircon
- Covered and convenient courtyard (currently being completed)
- 2 great sized living areas as well as separate dining area
- Functional and convenient breakfast bench
- Roller blinds
- Large master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite access
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Rangehood and cooktop in the kitchen
- Large communual bathroom with bathtub
- Easy to maintain front yard with large setback
- Covered and secure car port
- On street parking as well as available parking on the setback
This lovingly presented family home is ready and waiting for the eager tenant looking to make their mark and celebrate Easter in their new home.
Location is key, with ease of access to the Freeway via Morris Road, walking distance to bus stops. minutes from Hoppers Crossing Station, a short drive to Pacific Werribee and close proximity to Hoppers Crossing Secondary, this is the home you've been waiting for at the price you want. Don't miss out - call TODAY!
** Please be advised that this lot has been subdivided, with construction of a single storey home at the rear of the lot has commenced. All effected areas have been fenced off.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Walk to everything from 1/18 Arundel Court, Hoppers Crossing. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.