1/18 Almandin Street,
Logan Reserve, QLD 4133
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th February 2021
Rent ID: 4240633
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AVAILABLE 12TH FEBRUARY 2021 - 3 Bedroom Home Air-Conditioned and Fully Fenced!
AVAILABLE 12TH FEBRUARY 2021 - 3 bedroom home is bright and airy with a fully fenced private back yard and outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan. The master bedroom has air-conditioning and built in robe. Contact the team at JJ Property on 3369 3651 to book an inspection today or apply online through 1Form - Don't miss out this property will not last on the market!
***DIRECTIONS: From Chambers Flat Rd, Turn left directly onto Almandin Street.
* 3 bedrooms master with built in robe and air-conditioning
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Modern kitchen with large stone top benches, stainless appliances including dishwasher
* Air-Conditioned combined dining/lounge
* Single lock-up remote garage
* Internal laundry in garage
* Modern interior and exterior features
* Security screens throughout.
* Undercover alfresco entertainment area with ceiling fan/light
* Private large fully fenced yard
* Pets considered on application
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Reserve
Lifestyle in Logan Reserve
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Logan Reserve? 1/18 Almandin Street, Logan Reserve could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.