1/1709 Pacific Highway,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4390734
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Three Bedroom Apartment
Residing on the ground floor of a boutique Art Deco building, this apartment exudes the charm of its heritage, showcasing an array of ornate period details. The interiors are awarded with key updates such as a modern gas kitchen, full bathroom and new flooring, while opening onto a beautifully kept communal garden. This home resides within the catchment for Waitara Public, and is close to a selection of private schools, with village shops, buses and cafés a short stroll away. Please park at the end of Isis Street for viewing.
- Thick glazed windows ensure whisper quiet living environment
- Flowing versatile layout provides a selection of lounge and dining spaces
- Generously proportioned bedrooms are all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom features combined bath and shower plus laundry facilities
- Polished timber floorboards, gas bayonet, ornamental fireplace and blinds throughout
- Conveniently located close to Wahroonga Village, Wahroonga Train Station, Hornsby CBD and many prestigious schools including Knox Grammar, St Leos, Barker College, Abbotsleigh Girls and Normanhurst Boys High School
Other info: Visitor access via Isis St
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/1709 Pacific Highway, Wahroonga. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.