1/17 Mimosa Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2697697
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish and spacious family home!
This impressive two-storey townhouse in a wonderful development offering lifestyle and taste. The location is only moments to Glen Waverley Shopping Centre, local Kerrie Road shops, Mount View Primary School, parks, public transport and freeway access, this property will definitely appeal to many.
- Interior freshly painted
- Formal living and dining areas
- Stunning open plan kitchen with a large family/meals area
- Four bedrooms (downstairs master with en-suite)
- Family bathroom
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Private courtyard
- Double Garage
- Landscaped gardens framing the home perfectly
- Flooring in lounge and downstairs bedrooms updated to floorboards
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
All our inspections are conducted in accordance with the latest government health and safety regulations.
Please ensure you check in via the QR code, show your vaccination status via the Service Victoria app, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide. We appreciate your cooperation
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with gas and ducted heating. 1/17 Mimosa Street, Glen Waverley is perfect for the growing family.