1/17 Glenlyon Street,
Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd November 2019
Rent ID: 1056000
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED UNIT WITH A SHORT WALK TO THE MARINA AND EAST SHORES PRECINCT!
- Lowset and spacious 2 bedroom unit is only a short stroll to the beautiful parklands of the Gladstone Marina, and East Shores
- All the rooms are generous in size with modern, neutral tones throughout and modern artwork
- The kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space with a dishwasher and a brand new fridge
- Air conditioned lounge and main bedroom
- Single lock up garage, with enclosed laundry with washing machine and dryer included
- Both bedrooms have spacious built-ins and fans
- A small, private courtyard at the rear is the perfect setting for alfresco dining.
- Minutes walk to the city centre, Gladstone Yacht Club, restaurants and cafes.
- Self contained with ample storage space
Contact Raine and Horne Gladstone 4972 4044 to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladstone Central
Lifestyle in Gladstone Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/17 Glenlyon Street, Gladstone Central. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how