1/17 Avonhurst Drive,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599015
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home
Spacious three bedroom family home, master with full ensuite, all have built-in-robes, large lounge, dining area opens onto large decking area, polished floorboard throughout. Other features include gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, renovated kitchen, double garage with remote control. Easy access to all amenities including Monash University, schools, Pinewood Shopping Centre, Brandon Park and The Glen.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/17 Avonhurst Drive, Glen Waverley is unfurnished and available to rent.