1/16A Union Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3635641
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: SATURDAY 17TH APRIL 2021 BETWEEN 1:10 - 1:25 PM
To preregister for viewing and start an application visit: snug.com/apply/raywhitenorthryde
- Two bedrooms.
- Neat kitchen with electric cook top.
- Combined lounge/dining area.
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Undercover car space + storage cage included.
- Shared laundry facilities downstairs.
- Close to local conveniences, transport and parks.
** We kindly request that you do not attend our open homes if you have visited an identified COVID hot spot, been overseas or have been in contact with a confirmed case within the last 14 days. Please note that face masks are encouraged to be worn for our open homes & you will be required to check in via the NSW Government QR Code system once at the property. Please pre-register for this inspection via snug.com/apply/raywhitenorthryde **
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in West Ryde is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/16A Union Street, West Ryde.