1/16 Sixth Avenue,
Ascot Park, SA 5043
$1,530 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081417
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR UNIT IN GREAT LOCATION!
**Please apply online via tenantoptions.com.au and register your details for any scheduled Open Inspection. It is essential to register for the Open Inspections due to COVID-19 Safety Protocols. If you have any queries please contact the Property Manager directly.**
Located within walking distance to train stops and bus routes, a short drive to local shops and cafes including Castle Plaza and ideally situated between the city and the beach you'll love the low maintenance lifestyle on offer. You'll also have plenty of outdoor entertainment to keep you busy with close proximity to the Marion Outdoor Pool and Hendrie Street Reserve.
The unit is situated on the ground floor in a small group of 8, well maintained and with shared facilities.
What we love about this property:
* Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, near new bench tops, ample cupboard space and double sink
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining with split system air conditioning
* Large main bedroom with sliding door built in robes and a 2nd split system air con
* New floorboards and freshly painted
* Combined bathroom and laundry
* Undercover car port for one car
* 5kw of solar to keep those power bills down
* Exterior roller shutters for privacy and security
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
AVAILABLE FROM: 18/09/2020
WATER CHARGES: Water supply is payable
PET POLICY: Sorry no pets permitted
INSPECTION: You must register for the Open Inspection. If an open inspection time is not advertised, Please click the EMAIL AGENT tab to register your details and you will be contacted once a time is arranged.
APPLICATION: Please apply via tenantoptions.com.au
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Park
Lifestyle in Ascot Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/16 Sixth Avenue, Ascot Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.