1/16 Peroomba Avenue,
Kensington Gardens, SA 5068
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4603969
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Spacious Unit!
This neat 2 bedroom unit is in a fantastic location, close to Norwood Parade, Burnside Village, Public Transport and a short drive to the CBD.
- Spacious living area
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Evaporative air-conditioning throughout, heating located in the living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Separate laundry and bathroom
- Undercover carport with auto roller door
- Low maintenance private courtyard
In a great location, just minutes to cosmopolitan Norwood, Pembroke College, Norwood Morialta High School and Kensington Gardens Reserve.
Please register your interest for property updates and notification of inspection times.
*Water charges apply
*Sorry no pets
*Lease term: 12 months
*Please note 1Form applications will not be accepted
1 Garage space
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington Gardens
Lifestyle in Kensington Gardens
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kensington Gardens is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/16 Peroomba Avenue, Kensington Gardens.