1/16 Figtree Avenue,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4514261
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED APARTMENT IN LEAFY SERENE LOCATION
Located in a whisper-quiet, tree-lined street is this charming, furnished apartment. Located on a boutique block of only 4 apartments, it presents well-proportioned interiors and a central location.
- Oversized living and dining areas awash with sunshine
- Gas kitchen with refreshed interiors
- As new, well-appointed bathroom
- Polished timber flooring
- Located near parks, shops, local eateries, schools an transport to CBD
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Randwick with plenty of room to move. 1/16 Figtree Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.