$650 per week pw
1/16 Bradley Street,
Newport, VIC 3015
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2021
Rent ID: 4220153
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRICE DROP!! QUALITY LIVING
This dual level townhouse has the quality appeal of this home located close to Newport Lakes, local schools and minutes to Newport station. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms with BIRs (two main bedrooms one with WIR and both with ensuites)
- Central bathroom upstairs
- Open plan living/dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas & stainless steel appliances.
- Ducted heating & Cooling
- Courtyard perfect for entertaining and lock up single garage
To inspect contact Emily on 0450 675 322!
* PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCEL AT ANY TIME, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THE TIME ONLINE AT LEAST ONE HOUR PRIOR.
NO FOOD AND DRINK WILL BE ALLOWED AND PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK, IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO WEAR A FACE MASK YOU MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY*
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
1/16 Bradley Street, Newport, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Newport.