1/15 St Georges Crescent,
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th December 2021
Rent ID: 4648338
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Unit in prime location
Capturing tranquil northerly views over Cockatoo Island to the Harbour Bridge, this immaculately presented apartment opens directly onto the lush expanse of Day Street Reserve. Enjoying the privacy of a NE corner position and direct exclusive access to a sun drenched grassed garden, this stylish low-maintenance bayside home is just footsteps to the foreshore, sandy beach and renowned boating clubs. Stroll to the city ferry and Birkenhead Point shops. A must to see.
* Lovely park side setting in a premier east side locale, wonderful indoor/outdoor flow
* Generous living & dining bathed in NE sunlight, double French doors to a garden terrace
* Air-Conditioned Split System in lounge, blinds throughout
* Renovated contemporary integrated kitchen, adjoining fitted laundry, exclusive use gardens
* Double bedrooms with built-ins, main with views, luxurious European-appointed bathroom
* Secure undercover parking (access via Day Street), moments to the express city bus
For more information or to book an inspection call Frank 0410 763 719 and Talieh 0416 667 380 or call our office on 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drummoyne
Lifestyle in Drummoyne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/15 St Georges Crescent, Drummoyne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.