1/15 Premier Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166107
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun Drenched Entertainers Delight
Defined by its generous proportions, sunlit rooms, modern finishes and fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, this fabulous security apartment offers the perfect fusion of style, space and privacy. In a desirable first floor setting, it is nestled in a quiet leafy setting just above Forsyth Park which is overlooked on its sizable outdoor balcony. It is within walking distance of the harbour foreshore, North Sydney CBD and Neutral Bay's cosmopolitan restaurant and shopping scene.
- Bright and spacious living area with a separate dining space
- Ample street parking available
- Sunlit terracotta tiled entertainers' terrace with views
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with a gas stove and dishwasher
- Two double sized bedrooms and captures northerly sun
- Bathroom with a separate shower and bath plus a separate w/c
- Pets considered on application
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1/15 Premier Street, Neutral Bay is unfurnished and available to rent.